Sunday, November 7, 2021

My holiday at the Farm

 Last week I had a Holiday during Lockdown, it was the night before the trip to My Cousins Grandpas Farm Located in Helensville. It was a Massive Plot of Farmland with a Large Mansion next to it, we got to sleep in the Mansion. There was Cows and Sheep on the farm, but the Old Smelly poo kept me away from them.

When i arrived at the Farm i was car sick already cause i had to listen to the car engine for 30 Minutes! But i made it i went inside there was a piano in the corner of the mansion for me to practise piano and to perform.

So i Ran to my room and unpacked my stuff there were over 8 Bedrooms in the mansion! And two gas and electric stoves, two sinks and a island in the kitchen! So my Mom told me to play her Favourite song which was the song "Canon in D" its a really good song so i played it after i played it i took a shower i can't use that much hot water because we might run out after a warm shower i dressed up and went out. I saw Food on the table there was Black pepper fried steak and soup and rice the soup was good i didn't know what it was but its good then i played some games with my sister and drank some nice hot tea them i went to sleep.

As soon as i went to sleep like 2 hours later i heard a buzzing it was a mosquito! I hated them so much!

so i screamed Luckily my room was far away so people didn't hear it but i was sleeping with my grandma 

my grandma told me to go to sleep so i did. The next day i woke up and ate some breakfast which was egg on toast and hot milk then i ate the leftovers from dinner last night for lunch i packed my stuff and said good bye i got in the car and went home.


 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Cyrus,
    Sounds like you had fun! I'm not surprised you screamed at the mosquito because you are afraid of bugs. I hope I see you at school sometime!
    From Notch! (the creator of Minecraft)

    ReplyDelete