Wednesday, November 17, 2021

Jack and the Beanstalk

 Today in Cybersmart we had to edit Jack in the beanstalk i choose option 1 cause it was easy.

Here's my writing!

“I GOT IT THE 5 COINS” Said Jack after he stolen the 5 gold coins. He immediately went down the beanstalk, once he got down his mom was at the bottom of the beanstalk, his mom said “What the heck is this thingy!” Jack was too shy to say so he gave her the gold coins and ran to his room, locked the doors and went on his bed to think about what he did. His mom stormed through the hallways to Jacks room “OPEN THE DOOR UP” said Jacks mom, Jack opened the door his mom hugs him tightly. 

5 comments:

  1. Kia ora Cyrus. Ka pai, I like the way you made it sound like Jack's mum was mad but then she hugged him instead. Do you think Jack felt bad about what he did? And I wonder if mum's hug changed how he felt?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think Jack was happy cause he gave his mom his gold coins and the hug was a very good feeling for him also thank you

      Delete
  2. Hello Cyrus, My name is Yahya from room 23. Nice work! I enjoyed reading it, I did Jack and the Beanstalk edited writing except... Jack was a bean yep he was a bean. Also I have a question: why did Jack's mum hug him if she was mad? Anyways Goodbye and see you later!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Jacks mom hugged him cause he got the 5 coins also thanks you!

      Delete
    2. Thanks for the information, also no problem.

      Delete