Friday, July 9, 2021

Term 2 Recap

 Today, this is the last day of school cause its term 2 and its the last day we have pyjama day today

and shared lunch day my friend Noah bring lolli cake and i bring dumplings also its the fale

winner review we all have to listen to the bell then go under the shade and get into our fale groups

. I think totara is going to win and rata second place but lets see. And this term we found out our

school gets to do minecraft education so that's a very cool experience. We also did Van Gogh

art called “starry nights' ' And we did Anzac day and Dimic.




1 comment:

  1. Hi Cyrus,
    I like how you said what different foods there were.
    It reminds me of the blog post I did on the end of term 2.
    Make sure when you're saying 'I' it's a capital, also maybe change it so that it's all like on the page.

    ReplyDelete