Friday, July 30, 2021

My 2 Weeks holiday

 In the holidays I felt relaxed and calm I didn't have to Run, learn and talk I could just relax, eat, sleep. The holidays was good and bad, the good part was I relaxing and eat a lot and the bad part is my sister annoying me and farting all over the place which was bad. She farted like every 5 minutes but it was OK. After that I just ate some chicken and some rice and soup and practised piano after the 2 weeks I went back to school and I felt tired from all of that.

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Cyrus,

    It's great to hear what you have been doing during your 2 weeks holiday. I have a little brother and he can be annoying too! I really like how you included your personal opinion. I wonder if you can give us a detail on each part e.g.

    Annoying sister - did she do anything else annoying? How old is she? Does she find you annoying?

    Chicken, rice and soup - what else did you eat? Who ate with you?

    Piano - When do you do piano? Who do you do it with?

    Remember your 5Ws. Who, what, when, where, why and how.

    Keep working hard.

    Looking forward to future blog posts,
    Miss Laxa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I eat different dinners like seaweed soup and rice steak patty's and more. I practice on my piano and play loud songs at night my neighbours don't complain

    ReplyDelete